Pages

How to get NOC for two wheeler

I planned to move to Hyderabad from Chennai. I have two wheeler, for that I need NOC for moving inter-State. Getting NOC is very easy(if you follow below steps). After getting NOC, we need to get the clearance certificate from RTO office. Below is the process.

For Getting NOC:
  1. Take the xerox copies of RC, Driving license, Insurance.
  2. Go to Crime Burau office (In chennai Chinthadri pet Police station)
  3. Submit your application with xerox copies. (we need to pay Rs 20/- only for application nothing else)
  4. And thats it ,They will give you the NOC next day.

After Getting NOC, we need to submit this NOC original along with Form28 to RTO Office. Below are the steps we need to follow at RTO office.

 Getting NOC from RTO:
  1. Get the Form28 from any RTO agent (I got from agent only :-)).
  2. Attach xerox copy of insurance , pollution certificate, and original RC.
  3. Go to PA to RTO officer in the RTO office.
  4. After getting the sign from RTO officer, just pay Rs 50/- and submit the application form there in RTO office.
  5. They will ask you to collect the Certificate after 3-5 days.
You will get the NOC from RTO office after one week.

P.S: Because of mistake I got NOC late by almost one month.

17 comments:

  1. Hi Chandu.

    Do we have to submit any local address proof to get NOC from Police Station ??

    Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. you need to submit id proof and address proof as well. Gas bill is fine.

      Delete
    2. Is in Police station you faced any problem

      Delete
  2. Yes. you need to submit id proof and address proof as well. Gas bill is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No. I have not faced any issues in police station. If you have all proper documents, it will be very easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is no longer in chinthadri police station. We have to go to New Commissioner office at Vepery (Opp Thina thanthi newspaper office). Please update this in your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Thanks and RI really love to read this post and I am glad to find your distinguished way of writing the post.egards
    Police Clearance Certificates In Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chandu.

    Do we have to submit any local address proof to get NOC from Police Station ??

    Thanks in advance

    Regarding the question above, My Answer is below:

    Yes, We need to provide the the Invoice copy or the bill of the bike from the Showroom as address proof (if the current address is not same as when the Purchase was made) or a normal addresss prrof when both are same
    a)
    b) Address proof

    ReplyDelete
  7. To which RTO office we should go to get NOC from RTO?

    ReplyDelete
  8. To get certificate do I need to go local police station or regional police commissioner office, before I'm going to RTO????????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi I am Kamesh from Chennai

    I am basically from AP vizag. I have my bike and car registered from Vizag AP. We have moved to Chennai a few months ago and now I want to apply for NOC for both and get re-registered to TN. What is the process. Can you please help out. My Mob is 07200310864.I have all the papers with insurance - pakka.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi people , the new commissioner office is in vepery and also you should carry original of each document, they wont collect it along with xerox but they want original to just hv a look, RC, vehichle bill, license, Rent agreement or other address proof.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to bring my bike for few month like 6-7 month from Hyderabad to Chennai. NOC is required?

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are very famous modular kitchen in chennai circle you update more interior related post is very like to see your blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. Bike rental app india

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *