Pages

Schools in India!!!


Recently I came to know the concept of code and codechef and I impressed with the idea and want to implement same in our area. So contacted the nearest school at my home. Below was the conversion between me and The principal.


Me: Do you have any programming sessions for 8th/9th/10th Standard students
Prin: No
Me: I would like to take the programming session for them if you allow.
Prin: What you will get from this? (దీని వలన మీకేమి వస్తుంది?)
Me: I don't get anything, but I want to help the stundents who becomes software engineers later
Prin: We don't have time, we are already filled with full day
Me: You no need to spend lot of time, just monthly once/twice is fine
Prin: We don't have that, but I will talk to the management and updates you.


Look at the response of the second question, how  I got the response from the principal. What you will get from this. May be he will not have time, but if some one come forward and try to help. He should encourage such people. But these schools are just concentrates on studying, studying and studying. And I am damn sure most of those students will become softeware engineers only.

P.S: Unfortunately my kid also studying(LKG) in the same school.


Feeling Sad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *